We aim to:
- Provide skilled and bespoke care to enable clients who are supported by us to achieve their optimum state of health and wellbeing.
- Treat all clients supported by us, and all our staff with the respect they deserve at all times.
- Uphold and defend both the human and citizenship rights of all our staff and clients.
- Support individual choice and personal decision making as a right of all Service Users.
- Respect and encourage the right of independence of all Service Users.
- Recognise the individual uniqueness of our clients, and tailor our services around them at all times.
- Respect each individual’s requirement for privacy at all times and treat all information relating to individuals in a confidential manner.
- Recognise the individual need for personal fulfilment and offer individualised programmes of meaningful activity to satisfy the needs of our clients.
The following wellbeing services are available to our clients:
Companionship – Everyone needs someone to talk to from time to time. We offer accompanying services for: shopping, trips to the cinema, meals, and many more outdoor activities. Other indoor companionship services are available for those that are not able to go out as much. We also offer activities of interest.
Hospital visits – We endeavour to keep in touch with our clients, even when they are in hospital.
Social – Leisure opportunities like organising days out, holidays, attending exercise classes, etc.
Flexible Care and Support Services
We are here to help and support you with your daily living.
Our staff can visit you at home and support you with the following services:
Housework – General domestic services, such as cleaning.
Laundry – Ironing and folding services.
Financial affairs service – Accompanying you to pay bills, or supporting you in handling your financial affairs.
Shopping – We can either: take you, assist you to do it online, or simply put your shopping away for you.
Description of Our Services and Facilities Services Offered
The following services are provided at The Agency’s location:
- Community healthcare service
- Community based services for people with a learning disability
- Domiciliary care service
The following Care and Support Services are provided by The Agency:
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Day Care
The Agency provides services for the following bands of Service User:
- Older people
- Younger adults
Service User Care Plans are reviewed on an individual basis, according to assessed need, but at least every month.