Apply for a job
ARE YOU A CARER?
Our clients and business partners are constantly looking for individuals like you with experience in health & social care to join their team in caring for vulnerable adults, young people & children in and around the Birmingham, Coventry, Warwickshire areas, in the comfort of their homes.
You could have the experience and ability to be a fantastic carer who can use his/her knowledge and expertise in the support of vulnerable people to really make a difference and do something life changing. In return for your commitment, HBBA CARE LTD (T/A Dignified and Compassionate Care) will offer a competitive rate of pay, as we recruit self-employed staff and supply training, development and support.
- Ensure clients receive their medication on time
- Support clients who can’t move on their own
- Help clients dress, bathe, eat etc.
- Assist clients with physical therapy exercises
- Cook meals according to the customer’s specifications
- Help clients with their shopping
- Do necessary housekeeping to maintain a clean environment
- Provide emotional support
- Inform physicians or supervisors about uncommon events
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
- Mandatory training in date – or willing to undertake training
- Commitment to care certificate standards in first 3 months of employment
- NVQ Level 2/3 – or willing to be enrolled on these courses
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Must be willing to undergo DBS Disclosure – or be registered for DBS update service
- Proven experience as personal care assistant – or willing to be trained
- Be compassionate and empathetic to our clients
- Be willing to uphold the dignity of our clients
- Commitment to health & safety
- Able to do housework and cooking
- Well organised and reliable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive and compassionate attitude
- A valid driver’s licence preferred but not essential
- A well presented appearance
- Lives within, or is able to commute to various areas where our clients are located
If you’re interested please complete the application form and upload any relevant qualifications you hold. You must be willing to undergo a DBS check.